By age 14, girls drop out of sport at twice the rate of boys the same age (Women’s Sport Foundation, 2008). Fast and Female’s mission is to keep girls healthy and active in sports because it sets them up to succeed and lead in life beyond sports. We are driven to fulfill our mission because aside from the obvious benefits of physical health and wellness, we know that sports help young women develop the confidence, leadership and teamwork skills that are essential for success in later life.
DOWNLOAD AND PRINT:
Colouring Sheets and Work Sheets
Word Searches and Alphabet Activity
YOUR BEAUTIFUL EXAMPLES
LINKS WE LOVE
Leave a Suggestion
- Breaking down COVID-19 with Ambassador Alexa Irvin.
- Kid’s Help Phone Canada has 24/7 support via text, voice, or chat.
- Our friends over at True Sport shared this great infographic on Living True Sport While Physical Distancing.
- Check out Game Plan’s Managing Uncertainty During Covid-19 Workbook!
- Egale’s Guide to #IDAHOBIT for Sport Organizations on SIRC’s blog.
- Nutritionist, Seanna Thomas from HockeySnacks.com shares nutritional advice for fuelling your body while at home.
- #FFGameFace Challenge on Instagram! Show us your #FFGameFace by tagging us on social media. Check out our video here.
- It’s F&F Bingo Time! Visit our Instagram page or download our bingo card. For our R.E.A.L. Role Models Bingo Card, click here. For our Event Participant Bingo Card, click here! Show us what your filled-out bingo card looks like by tagging us on social media. Don’t forget to challenge your friends and family members who’ve been to a Fast and Female event!
- Have you tried the #pushupchallenge? Check out our push-up video here.
- Tons of additional resources from our pals at Girls & Women: Built To Move